If you are looking for a quick and easy way to share your images with your friends and family, you will love Blinq. Blinq is a new photo sharing platform which allows you to share and edit your images without requiring to upload them to any server.
It supports both Windows and Mac and to set things up all you need is to specify the folder path which you want to sync with your Blinq account. Since your device will itself acts as a server, you won’t need to worry about your privacy and you can easily control the share access of your images for your family or friends.
Features of Blinq
- Free access to all your photos from anywhere and from any device(Windows and MAC)
- Allows you to share your images from anywhere with anyone.
- Allows you to print photos from your device.
- You can share photos or entire album on Facebook, Twitter.
- Your Photos will stay on your Computers and devices unless you decide to share them, allowing you to have better control of your privacy.
How to use
- Download Blinq Photo App on your Computer or Device.
- Follow the instructions to create an account and choose a name of your wish.
- Once the app is installed, you will notice a system tray icon of Blinq. From its tray menu you you can manage Remotely Viewable Photo Folders to add image directories you want to sync.
- After Installing and Synchronizing your photos with Blinq. Sign in to your account and Select the Computer you have associated with your account.
- From the Blinq web interface you can choose to manually add friends and share photos with them.
Overall this service is very useful for Photographers or for those who always love to click a snap. For now, Blinq is available for Windows, Mac and IOS devices(not yet available for Android)