WeVideo is an online video editor that lets you edit, share, add effects, graphics or upload them together in your WeVideo or YouTube account. WeVideo provides professional video editing software and since it is based on cloud storage anyone whom you have invited can make changes or upload a video from anywhere in the world.
There are two versions of WeVideo
1. Standalone (Hosted on WeVideo’s own website)
2. YouTube plugin version
Advantages of WeVideo online video editor
1. Both of versions of WeVideo has lot of professional video editing options that allows you to easily create nice polished video without the need of much video editing skills.
2. YouTube plugin version of WeVideo online video editor is considerably more powerful and flexible as compare to YouTube’s own clip editor.
3. WeVideo supports all digital file formats from common camera devices so, now you won’t have to worry about your file format.
4. WeVideo allows you to export your video directly to your social media accounts like YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and Twitter.
6. You can also install WeVideo from Chrome Web Store for Google Drive and create videos directly from your Drive.
7. There no need to install software on host machine means one person can be record and upload footage on location, while others can start to edit the same video (Subscribers only).
Of course you will find certain limitation with your Wevideo free version like there will be a Watermarked applied and resolution limits of 360P for videos made with the YouTube plug-in and standalone editor will have some storage limits. You can buy upgraded rendering on video by video basis for YouTube or you can have a paid subscription for your standalone version.
But if you are looking for a free and feature full online video editor that can give you nice and quick result then you must try WeVideo online video editor.